Skills And Tools:
- Smartella is a software company based in the UK with an office based in Cairo.
- Smartella is looking to hire a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the CEO’s working life and communication.
Personal Assistant/Project Manager responsibilities:
- Act as the point of contact between the CEO and internal/external clients
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Prepare communications on behalf of a manager
- Organising and planning projects
- Conducting or preparing any research that the reporting manager may require
- Various ad hoc requests
Personal Assistant/Project Manager Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage
- Important: Medium to Advanced level of English is required.
Why join Smartella?
- The opportunity to join the team in the UK.
- Career progression: we help you to get prepared for your promotion and your next role.
- Challenge: we provide some interesting and challenging tasks.
- Wider impact: we are committed to making the world a better place by wide-spreading online education and saving the world from boring eLearning.
- Flexible working hours.
- Bonus on performance.
- State-of-the-art training to foster your skills and to acquire new skills.
- 21 days paid holidays + all the official holidays in Egypt.
- Enhancing your English skills.
- Working with the latest technologies for clients from the UK, the US, and Canada.
We apologize for not accepting any application with no detailed answers to the screening questions.
- A telephone interview (estimated time: 15 minutes)
- A final interview (estimated time: 1 hour)
- Executive Assistant / Personal...Confidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo5 days ago
- Personal AssistantConfidential Company - Giza, Giza1 day ago
- Front Office AssistantConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- CEO Executive AssistantConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago