Skills And Tools:
Vezeeta is a global booking powerhouse serving and empowering patients in each step of their healthcare journey with knowledge and data. Trusted by patients, healthcare providers and medical industry leaders around the globe to facilitate and enhance healthcare accessibility and quality. Currently serving more than 4 million patients across 5 countries, with over 20,000 healthcare providers listed on our platform, Vezeeta is transforming the healthcare experience of patients, by digitally streamlining their healthcare journey, and enabling them to search, book and review the best doctors and medical services.
Our organization is quickly growing, generating demanding roles for like-minded individuals - with plenty of room for professional and personal growth. If you think you share our belief in redirecting possible healthcare pains into productive tech-enabled solutions we’d love to hear from you. We are present in Egypt, KSA, Lebanon, Jordan, UAE, Kenya, and Nigeria.
As a fundamental member of the Sales Team, you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta. This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
- Determining annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories
- Implementing sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching the industry
- Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting potential leads, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Bachelors of Pharmacy or any related discipline.
- 2+ years’ sales experience in the healthcare segment
- Previous experience in sales is prefered
- Experience in dealing with top KOL Doctors in different specialties
- Strong network in HC industry is a plus
- Demonstrated analytical abilities and problem solving skills
- Health-Tech experience is a plus
- Must be a resident of Mansoura
Areas that Add to Your Strength
If you are...
- Agile: You can live, adapt and help others survive every change around you in the organization.
- Enthusiast: You possess a zest for the job -- smile easily and have a positive, eager, and responsive attitude.
- Negotiator: You navigate the negotiation process that achieve mutually beneficial results.
- Organized: You own the world if you leave your car keys to find them in the same place every time.
- Influencer: You communicate with others, they listen, they process and then act on what you said.
We believe that our people are the main drive of success in Vezeeta. That's why we find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication. We have a whole host of benefits to help you enjoy work to the full.
- An opportunity to be part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- A competitive benefits package including private medical schemes.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth where you will learn from the best and grow like nowhere else.
- A flexible working environment - we appreciate that life is busy, so when operationally possible, remote working is also available.
- Unlimited vacation time
- Free music – stream your own music right at your workstation and work accompanied by your favorite tunes
- Team Building activities and Culture Days
- E-Commerce Account Manager - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- Medical Corporate Sales Accoun...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Sales Area Manager - DeltaInternational Food & Consumable Goods - Egypt S.A.E - Mansoura, Dakahlia2 days ago