Skills And Tools:
- Manages the update of employees' personal files to ensure compliance with labor and social insurance law.
- Handle all hiring and termination procedures of employees: (employment offers & contracts, forms, medical insurance procedures, hiring documents, any termination related internal documentation; signed resignations, social security forms # 1, # 6 & # 2).
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems, and develop recommendations for improvement of the organization's personnel policies and practices to effectively manage employee and labor relations
- Administer the payroll closing, and apply any adjustments (if needed) .
- Audit regularly and approve salaries, proposed bonuses, and deductions, overtime, etc.
- Handle staff medical insurance requests and liaise with the medical insurance provider
- Review reports regularly concerning personnel-related data, such as hires, transfers, job grouping, performance appraisals, attendance, and absenteeism rates, through the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) to get insightful analytics and take actions accordingly.
Recruitment & Placement
- Prepare manpower planning annually, and identify staff vacancies, replacements, and select applicants.
- Managing recruitment processes: (posting vacancies, employee referrals, internal candidates, recruiting agencies, screening and interviewing, selection activities and issuing offer letters for new hires, exit interviews to identify reasons for turnovers, etc.).
Training & Development
- Managing all of the Training procedures like Training Needs Assessment, Training plan, Training Implementation, Training evaluation.
- Set, Control & negotiate the training budget, and Performing Training ROI.
Compensation & Benefits
- Conduct all issues relevant to the payroll system (Attendance, absence, penalties, new hires, bank accounts, resignations, annual increases, overtime, loans, social insurance & wages tax, etc.) on a monthly basis to ensure full reconciliation with the financial department.
- Conducting and updating Pay Structure, job evaluation,.etc.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Additional HR training will be a plus
- Bachelor Degree
- Excellent in Microsoft office
- Recruitment & OD SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo13 days ago
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Human Resources Busines...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria2 days ago