Skills And Tools:
- Assists in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Maintains the filing system.
- Maintains office policies and procedures.
- Liaises with senior HR specialist to handle requests and queries from employees.
- Supports all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintains digital and electronic records of employees on HR system.
- Serves as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assists with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, schedules job interviews and contact candidates as needed.
- Maintains calendars of HR team.
- Oversees the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assists with performance management procedures.
- Schedule’s meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate’s training sessions and seminars.
- Performs orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produces and submits reports on general HR activity.
- organizing staff training sessions and activities
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- monitoring staff performance and attendance.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process.
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza9 days ago