- Experience Needed:
10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Well known and reputed company is searching for a "Medicinal plants Farm Manager" with good business sense to join our team. The Farm Manager’s responsibilities include monitoring staff, Plants life cycle, preparing budgets and reports, and ensuring maximum profit. You should be able to maintain professional networks and keep abreast of developments in agricultural science.
- Outstanding candidates are keen problem solvers who are focused on efficiency and take a hands-on approach to management.
Farm Manager Responsibilities:
- Analyzing existing operations, plants life cycle, staff, and financial documents and recommending improvements.
- Preparing plans and schedules for planting and harvesting and ensuring staff understand expectations.
- Ensuring seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and other supplies are regularly restocked.
- Scheduling repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and machinery.
- Ensuring all staff adhere to health and safety regulations.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of new staff members.
- Collaborating with senior staff to prepare budgets and financial reports.
- Building professional networks and keeping abreast of developments in agricultural science.
10 to 15 years
Farm Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, or equivalent.
- 15 years of experience at least.
- Additional courses in Business Management or Administration is recommended.
- Extensive experience in a farming-related field.
- Management experience is mandatory.
- A passion for Agriculture.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- The ability to make decisions in stressful environments.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work overtime as required.
- Full accommodation in the farm.
- Males Only.