- Experience Needed:
15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
About the Job
The post will be closed on Thursday, 26 November 2020.
Those consultants will be selected from within each governorate .
Shortlisting and selection of consultants will be done while the post is still active on Wuzzuf since we need to hire the training consultants as soon as possible to be able to comply with the training plans.
The FP Technical Training Consultants will support SEFPP team in the following activities stated below:
- Conduct basic and advanced Family Planning (FP) training courses in SEFPP targeted governorates for all categories of service providers.
- Conduct sessions for theoretical and clinical classroom training related to all FP topics and subjects.
- Conduct on the job training sessions in clinical settings to develop competencies providing FP services.
- Provide knowledge, practices and standards of FP service provision to all participants as a component of the training sessions.
- Coordinate with FP sector and SEFPP teams all sites activities according to the training plan.
- Provide mentoring to each participant on areas that required for the strengthening.
- Submit all related logistics to the relevant training facilitated.
15 to 20 years
About this Company
We are public health care and health systems consultants and researchers driven by a passion to improve health services and health outcomes for all.
See all Careers and Jobs at John Snow InC