- Experience Needed:
6 to 14 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
We are seeking a talented, resourceful and energetic individual who is an experienced in SEO, E-Commerce, Paid Search and Graphic Design as well as basic Website Management.
Responsible for using digital channels to generate leads and build brand awareness. Digital channels include:
- Company websites
- Social media
- Search engine rankings
- Email marketing
- Online display ads
- Corporate blogs
- Manage numerous clients simultaneously, while optimizing towards individual performance goals.
- Build and manage paid search and display campaigns.
- Assist in updating website content and build landing pages, knowledge of WordPress and HTML.
- Effectively communicate wins, identify trends, and proactively offer campaign suggestions; Able to communicate complex ideas effectively to clients.
- Audit campaigns and adjust to accurately and evenly spend/pace with client advertising budgets.
- Put together digital ad reporting for client meeting decks/presentations (google analytics).
- Ongoing education to remain dominant in cutting-edge PPC disciplines.
- Work collaboratively with the digital management team and Account Executive team to craft the strategic message and set proper client expectations; Collaborating with management to develop best practices.
- Work alongside innovative creative developers on new client marketing campaigns.
- Interact directly with the graphics team to create appealing ads intended for social syndication.
6 to 14 years