- Experience Needed:
2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As an energy engineer, you'll be involved with the production of energy through natural resources, such as from renewable or sustainable sources of energy, including solar power and other sources.
Your focus will be on finding efficient, clean and innovative ways to supply energy. You could work in a variety of roles, including:
- Designing, installation, testing and maintenance systems
- Developing ways of improving existing processes
- Converting, transmitting and supplying useful energy to meet clients’ needs for electricity or hot water applications
- Researching and developing ways to generate new energy, reduce emissions from fossil fuels and minimize environmental damage.
As an energy engineer, you'll need to:
- Design, develop, build and maintenance of renewable energy technologies (PV, SWH, Solar street lights,)
- Perform detailed energy production modelling calculations, string sizing, and PV array to inverter matching, voltage drop, as well as orientation and inter-row spacing analysis
- Prepare detailed schedules of work, feasibility studies and cost estimates
- Evaluation of whole project from start to end (technical direction or support, team installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning)
- Conduct detailed site evaluations for targeted projects, including but not limited to, due diligence review, proposal development and pre-engineering support to Sales, Finance and Construction
- Develop standard procedures and quality documentation (safety standards, ….)
- All solar systems:Perform detailed energy production modelling calculations, string sizing, and PV array to inverter matching, voltage drop, as well as orientation and inter-row spacing analysis
- Perform electricity tariff analysis, electricity bill analysis, and load versus energy generation analysis
- Maintain constant communication with key members of Sales and other departments as needed to ensure optimal system design
- Provide engineering and/or technical input and direction relevant to site evaluation and characterization, and related project development tasks.
- Manage and work closely with equipment vendors to identify technical challenges and create new solutions
- Purchasing all materials and tools needed for each installation
- Coordinate work schedule with the client and our installation team
- Maintain control and maximum quality measures of all outputs according to code and standards
- Support and project evaluation to the installation team from start-up to testing.
2 to 5 years
About this Company
G.E.I.S, Green Energy Integrated Solutions is a company specialized in turnkey renewable energy services. We deliver integrated solutions ranging from Design, Engineering, Procurement, Installation and After-sales to Residential, Commercial, Tourism and Industrial markets.
See all Careers and Jobs at G.E.I.S - Green Energy Integrated Solutions