Skills And Tools:
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Conducts business analysis, market research, time estimation for each stage and road mapping to make the process more efficient.
- Understand the big picture and the various use cases involved while crafting the solution and document them in Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Provide quality assurance oversight for project.
- Prepare software project proposal
- Deliver software project documentation
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software projects.
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired software product.
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- 5+ years of experience in project management with an understanding of business and effective management practices
- Maximum age is 38
- PMP (Project Management Professional) is required.
- Extensive knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
- Knowledge of the industry project management best practices, i.e., Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Knowledge of various types of IT project methodologies and life cycles,
- Proven experience as software architect.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods.
- Senior Software Project Manage...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago