Skills And Tools:
- Contribute in planning projects in cooperation with execution directors and project managers.
- Reviewing MEPs drawings and specifications
- Distribution of workload among electric and MEP execution engineers
- Examining & accepting resources samples offered by suppliers and presenting them both owner & consultant
- Attending & conducting regular meetings with MEP staff and following up on points discussed
- Reviewing all under construction project costs
- Reviewing sub- contractors’ payments and authorizing them
- Executing and supervising all electric and MEP work for all company projects according to specification, cost and delivery dates.
- Responsible for solving MEP disputes between the company, consultant and owner
- Preparing & issuing MEPs PO according to projects contracts
- Supervising MEP site engineers
- Supervising MEP subcontractors and solve all their problems
- Supervising all MEP sites procurement; whether companies, or subcontractors and assure they are according to preset specifications and authorizing receiving reports.
- Represent company in regard to the MEP process at weekly Owners and contractors meetings
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
- 15 to 20 years’ experience in MEP.
- Previous experience in a Consultancy / Contracting firm.
- Organization & planning ability
- Project planning
- Contracts and arbitration awareness
- Negotiation skills
- Managerial ability
- Good command of English language