- Experience Needed:
4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Under the direct supervision of the Director of HR & Administration, the incumbent will mainly handle front desk responsibilities; provide secretarial and administrative support to project staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned by your supervisor.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assist clients in finding their way around the office.
- Help maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary.
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, and taking notes.
- Preparing meet and training rooms.
- Answer phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assist colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Answer, forward, and screen phone calls.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Schedule appointments.
- Send faxes as required.
- Update and circulate staff telephone & Address Directory on regular basis.
- Handle the mail Pouch.
- Supervise drivers and manage project vehicles
- Supervise office boys & office cleanliness
- Assist in HR tasks including recruitment, screening, and shortlisting
- Perform ad-hoc administrative duties.
4 to 7 years