- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a Sales Team Leader to join our team and be part of our growth. If you’re a Sales driven person, with great leadership skills, who is hungry for a new adventure, a multinational workplace is waiting for you.
- Achieve or exceed assigned Sales Targets.
- Lead a team in reaching sales goals.
- Providing sales staff with constructive feedback, and assisting team members to reach their targets.
- Attend Meetings with team members parodically to observe Sales agent obstacles and resolve them.
- Monitor the number of meetings and the number of closed deals for team members.
- Encourage team members to maintain their record on Salesforce.
- Monitor daily salesforce records for the team to ensure a 100% success ratio.
- Attend and lead key potential vendor meetings.
- Maintain an easy flow of vendor on-boarding process with all stakeholders.
More than 5 years
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in Sales, of which 2+ years in Sales team management.
- Excellent negotiation Skills.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Excellent Communication and leadership skills.
- Residents in ( Suez - Ismailia- Port Said) are welcomed to apply
Working within Talabat means access to the world’s leading perks and benefits, including:
- Dynamic and innovative environment.
- Building the fastest growing, largest and most valuable network of online food ordering services in the world, and more.
- Working with diverse, cross-cultural teams from over 45 nationalities.
- Company events, cultural and sports events.
- Comprehensive healthcare.
- Competitive salary.
About this Company
talabat transformed the food ordering business in the Middle East when it launched in Kuwait in 2004. With a network of over 13,000 restaurants and stores and 24,000 branches, talabat has become the region’s home of food.
See all Careers and Jobs at Talabat
In addition to food ordering, talabat is also...