- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Content Writer will be responsible to create high-traffic content (ads, blogs, newsletters, video, social media, autoresponders, etc.), lead-converting resources, and shareable creative projects.
You will be expected to sustain and develop the company's voice across all content and support all marketing stakeholders, including demand generation, sales enablement, public and analyst relations, community management, and channels/verticals. Goals include: attracting site traffic and social followers, driving new sales leads, empowering sales with relevant content to send prospects, and fueling PR and influencer relations.
This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Develop the strategy and processes to scale content output.
- Make data-driven decisions to move our content forward and hit company goals.
- Create regular content to be marketed via all inbound channels (social, email, blog, landing pages, video, presentation, email, podcast, etc.).
- Identifying key messages: understanding the main thing that you want the reader to feel and do and how to communicate this powerfully.
- Serve as an evangelist for our message, brand, and content through thought leadership, blogging, social media, and speaking.
- Ensure all marketing stakeholder needs are met.
- Keep the team up-to-date with the latest trends in content marketing.
- Manage agencies and freelancers. ( Technical Writers)
- Create free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, and awareness (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their need.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, business development, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in.
- Research industry-related topics.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Knowing how to drive Call to Action through content writing and has a strong knowledge of main content KPIs and matrices such as (CPC, CTR and etc.)
- Monthly Reporting.
3 to 5 years
About this Company
Alnafitha International founded since 1993 in Saudi Arabia is a leading independent provider of IT services and solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alnafitha
Alnafitha provides consistent processes and tools combined with the right skills at the right time and place. We design IT solutions that...