- Experience Needed:
More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and oversea vendors.
- Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project.
- Advise internal and external on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions.
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on.
- Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules.
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors.
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
- Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
More than 2 years
The required qualifications are as follows:
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Procurement Officer or related position.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.