Skills And Tools:
- ABOUT US
- CoatConnect is the 1st online hub for healthcare professional, educational & business opportunities. A Multi-sided marketplace connecting healthcare professionals to opportunities from verified accredited healthcare institutions by profession, specialty & location. Our technology helps healthcare institutions showcase their events (i.e. Courses, Conferences, Hands-On training, etc.) to an ever-growing network of healthcare professionals & let them easily find, book & pay for the opportunity anytime, anywhere.
- CoatConnect is changing how healthcare professionals find, book and pay for specialized medical events, how they search and apply for jobs, internships, trainings, scholarships, or any other opportunity from all over the world by digitizing the whole process of event booking and job finding.
- JOB DESCRIPTION
- CoatConnect is seeking an Editor-in-Chief to take over and lead our healthcare professionals related blog. The successful applicant will work directly with our CEO on developing and implementing a strategy to accomplish strategic goals in order to align our content hub with CoatConnect’s vision and mission.
- The Editor-in-Chief will be in charge of the overall editing responsibilities, creating and editing content, ensuring the brand policy and providing quality control on all published articles to maintain organic traffic and positive feedback by our audience.
- We are promising challenging and inspirational tasks with an opportunity to build them up for yourself in a smarter way!
- PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and manages editorial guidelines, policies, and related compliance to the same.
- Changes and modifies the content in order to enhance its quality and approve or reject the piece based on relevance to healthcare professionals.
- Works with writing team, graphic designers and other personnel necessary to assemble and ensure overall content quality.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with professionals such as web designers, marketing executives, etc.
- Delegates responsibilities and sees that tasks are completed.
- Formulates and defines the editorial strategy that is aligned with key business objectives.
- Execute these editorial strategies to deliver content through our channels.
- Analyze content data and performance to proactively drive content optimization and effectively communicate the impact of the Editorial strategy to key stakeholders.
- Put an eye on trends, lead development agenda.
- Undergraduate degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Liberal arts or related field
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Fluent English.
- Excellent editing and organizational skills.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in journalism or content creation.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Results oriented and ability to meet deadlines.
- Available portfolio of published works.
- Excellent proofreading, editing, and copy-writing skills.
- A strategic thinker, idea generator with hands-on execution.
- Expert in editorial process management and editorial workflows and tools across multiple teams and regions.
- Experience using metrics to establish, validate, and iterate on the content strategy.
- Knowledge of modern Marketing tools and channels.
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills.
- Interest in Finance, Trading thematic or Prior experience in these industries.
- Google Analytics, SEO tools expertise strongly desired.
- Creative Content CreatorConfidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria9 days ago