- Experience Needed:
0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Client relationships and event management:
- The assistant is responsible for managing relationships with clients. This includes managing appointments (booking, cancellations, and changes) and any other general inquiries about sessions and educational courses.
- The assistant is the main contact person for clients and needs to build and maintain excellent relationships with them.
- The assistant is responsible for the management of events offered by the Institute.
Daily cash fund management:
- The assistant is responsible for handling the daily cash fund of the Institute.
Office management responsibilities:
- The assistant is responsible for the supervision of the Institute’s cleaning and gardening personnel.
- The assistant is responsible for the Institute’s daily office management.
Outreach and correspondences:
- The assistant is responsible for managing the Institute’s social media presence and responding to general inquires thereon or via email/phone.
- The assistant is responsible for announcing the Institute’s events on the designated channels and managing event bookings.
- The assistant is responsible for filing all invoices for tax purposes and maintaining the relationship with the legal accountant.
- IT follow up: the assistant is responsible for managing the relationship with the Institute’s IT service provider and ensuring that any occurring issues are speedily handled and reported.
Personal Assistant to the Founder:
- The assistant acts as a personal assistant for the Institute’s founder. This often includes managing non-work-related inquiries (i.e. managing flight/hotel reservations, purchases of equipment, or other non-work related issues).
0 to 2 years