- Experience Needed:
More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time Work From Home
- Education Level:
About the Job
- Rapidly internalize our sales motion, playbook, and script so they become second nature.
- Field inbound leads and create an incredible first impression with prospects, earning their trust so you can help them launch a successful construction project.
- Become an expert in using our CRM to manage your book of business while connecting your clients with highly qualified construction professionals.
- Set clear expectations and effectively manage relationships on both sides of the transaction to move deals through the pipeline.
- Develop a strong understanding of construction fundamentals, and become an expert in your territory when it comes to building codes, construction pricing, and more.
During Negotiations for the Homeowner
- First and foremost, work as an advocate for your clients; navigate them through design, implementation, and budgetary challenges.
- Analyze drawings, plans, and requirements to develop a full understanding of the project.
- Build a strong relationship with the client and communicate consistently through the process.
- Customize and send construction and architectural RFPs to vendors, and work with them through the bidding process.
- Represent the client through negotiation.
- Provide consistently great service while managing multiple projects.
- Overcome hurdles to keep projects moving forward in an efficient manner.
- Send feedback to the management for any areas of improvement.
More than 1 year
About this Company
Social Buildingz is a better way to remodel. We connect homeowners to the most reliable Designers / contractors in their area and make remodeling simpler, cheaper and more predictable.
See all Careers and Jobs at Social Buildingz