- Experience Needed:
3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Union Coop is on a quest for the experienced, passionate, and business savvy Software QC/QA Specialists.
Union Coop will be relying on you, and the Quality Team, to ensure the success of its diverse implementations, on internal and external solutions, developed by UC's innovative global teams.
The position will be based in Union Coop's R&D CoE in Egypt.
- Analyzing the requirements before creating the test cases to ensure mutual understanding and compatibility of applications.
- Design and develop manual and automated test cases to verify web and mobile functionality according to specific requirements.
- Ensuring the proper execution of test cases and reporting their results.
- Write clear and concise bug reports and scenarios to ensure clear communication with the software developer.
- Creating estimations and test schedules/plans.
- Responsible for ensuring the commitment of predefined testing schedules.
- Test web services and APIs.
- Carry out stress testing, performance testing, functional testing, and scalability testing.
- Developing & verifying creative & indirect scenarios that can affect the business domain of the application.
- Maintain quality assurance, while reflecting responsibility for following the company quality standards & processes.
- Creating UAT test cases, and additional supporting documentation as per the business needs.
3 to 6 years
About this Company
Union Coop was established by Ministerial Resolution No. 31/2 dated May 24, 1982, issued by the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs at the time. The aim of the establishment is to enhance the social and economic conditions of members and to serve the local community in where...
See all Careers and Jobs at union coop