- Experience Needed:
4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Software Project Manager required for a USA-governmental software project.
This is a varied, challenging role managing SaaS projects through their full life cycle ensuring projects are delivered within scope, timescales & budget and driving stakeholder engagement.
Day to day duties and aspects of the role will include:
- Creating, adhering and delivering client transition projects
- Software implementation duties
- Project scope and costing duties
- Client and stakeholder engagement
- Manage, lead and motivate a team of project analysts
- Deadline adherence
- Implementing project management methods
- Report writing
- Other adhoc duties
4 to 8 years
- At least 4 years Agile Project Management experience
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline
- PMI Professional Certified
- Solid understanding of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Strong experience and a background within Project Management
- Must have a previous background in Software Implementations
- People management / leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in delivering excellent customer service via phone, email & face to face
- Hardworking with a strong ability to work to deadlines
Tremendous opportunity offering plenty of scope for career progression in a flexible, collaborative environment!
About this Company
A leading company in software development, based in (Cairo, Egypt), and with branches at (California, USA); Since 2010 we built different scales of projects from Mobile apps, Web Apps to Robotics.
See all Careers and Jobs at TMentors
Our clients span everything from large global corporates to...