- Experience Needed:
More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
General duties and responsibilities:
- Handling Small, Medium and Large projects as specified in project’s categorization criteria.
- Handling multiple and concurrent projects at the same time.
- Maintaining Project results through adhering to project management methodology.
- Performing Team Based Activities and contributing to team goals.
- Understanding project objectives.
- Identifying all stakeholders and managing their requirements and expectations
- Planning all projects activities through different phases aligned to project objectives.
- Breaking a project scope into activities and communicating them to the project team for execution.
- Analyzing and estimating time for project activities.
- Ensure a proper utilization and allocation of resources to the project activities.
- Project communication planning.
- Attending all meetings of assigned projects, documenting meeting minutes and sharing it with all attendees and concerned stakeholders.
- Assigning activities, following up, documenting and maintaining documentation.
Monitoring and Controlling:
- Monitoring projects’ activities through the application of project management knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet the project deliverables.
- Reporting projects’ status and sharing it with the concerned stakeholders, according to communication plan.
- Ensuring a proper testing and training of the stakeholders on the new products to guarantee satisfactory closure and completion of the project.
- Manage project’s issues, risks and chances that arises throughout the project life cycle.
- Gathering and archiving lessons learned and all project’s documentation to maintain department records and enhance performance.
- Securing the approval of all deliverables from concerned stakeholders.
- Creating and maintaining all project Management Documents and ensure approval from the concerned parties.
More than 2 years
About this Company
•Founded in 1998 as one of the pioneer software companies (ISV).
See all Careers and Jobs at HITS Technologies
•Working in the field of Business Solutions, Cloud, ML, AI, IoT, Robotics, and Blockchain technologies.
•Existing in more than 50 countries, Managing more than 1 million users
•One of the...