- Experience Needed:
2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
About the Job
- The DM Executive will directly contribute to the clients strategy and will work on daily basis on executing digital and social media tactics.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for lead generation campaigns via LinkedIn.
- Manage various social media channels on Facebook, Twitter , Instagram , YouTube ,etc.
- Monitor and run online advertising on Facebook and Google Adwords (Search, Display, and Video).
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using analytics tools
- Creating and sending email campaigns.
- Advising about new trends.
- Maintain Digital advertising, implementation and optimization.
- Review and direct outgoing digital communication messages according to brands’ strategies and objectives.
- Submit Digital advertising reports and optimization (Weekly)
- Submit achievements reports on a cycle basis as agreed with the direct manager.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth ideas
- Review new technologies and developments in digital marketing.
- Develop annual and monthly digital (social media & web) content according the specified plan.
- Brief Copywriting / translation in case of smaller copy production and daily priorities.
- Communicate with copywriter / translator in case large copy production is required.
- Work to establish and enhance content sharing and amplify best content for use across company online platforms, ensure appropriate content life-cycle management, monitor search engine optimization practices, contribute to gathering of and response to metrics and provide guidance as to best practice on our platforms, including social networking platforms.
- Plan, manage and execute digital marketing campaigns according to the company objectives and plans.
- Apply social media guidelines on the company digital platforms.
- Enhancing engagement; encouraging online community sign ups and website visits through creative use of Arabic and English content.
- Maintaining SEO through key word optimization on the website
- Keeping up to date with new rules set by Google considering on page and off page factors
- Maintaining SEM –listings in forums, websites, blogs etc.
- PPC campaigns – Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Monitoring online competitor presences/perceptions
- Developing further content for the website
- Establishing ways of raising company profile and boost publicity by interviewing key clients for video, photo and written testimonials to use in the different company communication channels.
- Build and maintain good relationship with online media with an emphasis on high-profile journalists, channels, web sites and publications to ensure company news is published everywhere.
- Responsible for creating analytics reports including baseline data on visitors, bounce rates and user experience feedback for the websites using available tools.
Paid Campaigns: (Search, Display & Social Media)
- Creating and managing paid online campaigns on Search (such as Google Adwords, Bing and etc.), Google Display Network, Social Media and other platforms
2 to 4 years
About this Company
Ofoq Consulting is an enterprise solution provider (A Microsoft Dynamics Silver Partner) mainly specialized in implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP & CRM based solutions as its core professional service. Ofoq Consulting's management team consists of ERP professional...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ofoq Consulting