Skills And Tools:
Job-specific key accountabilities the jobholder has to achieve the purpose described. Provide 5 to 10 statements describing the major end results. List them in order of importance.
- Coordinate process to prepare timely and accurate budget information, including forecast, submissions, actuals, deviations, etc.
- Report on operational services and cost performance, tracking progress on agreed KPIs.
- Support the team with key reference documents, including processes, agreed policies, SLAs, key updates, etc.
- Maintain and follow up workflows for capacity allocation and scheduling for projects and development activities for D&IT Teams.
- Liaise with key stakeholders, mainly Finance, Procurement and PMO to secure alignment and synchronization between IT processes/reports with respective consolidated ones.
- Liaise with Group Digital & IT suppliers to align on key schedules and administration.
- Follow up on administrative deviations, deadlines and disputes.
- Identify and recommend administrative improvements.
The perfect candidate
This section is about the non-essential but preferred qualifications of the ideal candidate
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Computer Science.
- Must have 3-4 years work experience.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience in financial processes.
- Mastery of collaboration platform (SharePoint, Office365).
- Experience in business reporting.
- ITIL foundation.
- Experience in dealing with IT suppliers.
- ERP Support Engineer - Cairo, Egypt14 days ago