- Experience Needed:
7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Reporting to the CEO and playing a key role in overseeing the development and execution of the Technology strategy. You are also expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Developing a technical strategy for the company which involves goal setting, discussing options and analyzing risks together with the management team.
- Steering the business on timescales, prioritization and costs on competing development requirements and develop and manage KPIs for the technology team.
- Setting up the standards in how the development process and infrastructure architecture works.
- Driving rigorous and weekly product releases across multiple complex software products.
- Designing the data model ensuring scalability.
- Creating and leading the product road map, estimating new features, designing product features and coordinating new features with other teams prioritizing functionalities and business needs
- Maintaining clear communication across teams and works with other departments to implement and enhance technologies to boost efficiency and productivity.
- Guiding teams in design, architecture and platform choices with a strong focus on quality, speed, stability, and scalability of the technology platform.
- Leveraging technical depth to push your team towards a high standard of technical excellence.
- Recommending new technologies, improving existing technology set-up and future-proofing technology that can help the company optimize efficiency and productivity.
- Leading-edge thinking and knowledge of innovative technologies
7 to 10 years