- Experience Needed:
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
About the Job
The Admin Assistant attracts potential customers by answering product and service
questions; suggesting information about other services, and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. In addition to managing operational and administrative duties.
- Resolve service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the
- problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction
- or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Receive Payments from customers and register them on receipts
- Collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare service reports by collecting and analyzing customer satisfaction surveys
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Advise on company information
- Attempt to persuade a customer to reconsider cancellation
- Inform customer of deals and discounts
- Ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Education Empire
Education provider since 2016, based in Cairo with 2 offices located in New Cairo and Nasr City, owning multiple brands providing a diverse range of educational programmes as well.
The IG Club, The IG School and Seniors Station are...