- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a Product Owner to organize, prioritize and assess work for our scrum team.
- Build positive relationships with partners and stakeholders.
- Understands the way the business currently operates and figures out how to improve it
- Identifying high level functional and non-functional requirements and communicating those requirements development teams.
- Elicit and create initial epics/features and elaborating into user stories that clearly describe the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Organize and oversee user acceptance testing of sprint/project deliverable
- Organize and run demos of work accomplished after each sprint, obtain approvals of business owners that work demonstrated meets users’ needs
- Create process flow charts and other needed documents for business change management
- Support training of users on newly installed workflows and systems
- Understand how data is structured and how it translates to business process and data migration
- Drive and participate in large cross-functional teams
- Participate in the creation and execution of cutover plan including but not limited to product testing and data migration.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty around projects and initiatives
- Navigate the competing needs of multiple stakeholder groups
- Ability to resolve conflict and reach consensus for the good of the company
- Act as a proxy for the business on managing competing priorities, throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Develop business analysis artifacts such as user experience models and prototypes/process flows/ business rules to clarify requirements.
- Prioritize and sequencing the backlog of epics/features/user stories according to business value, throughout the release and sprint planning cycles.
- Own the project scope to ensure successful delivery; meeting business expectations and established timelines.
- Responsible for converting features into user stories.
- Ensure backlog is prioritized while taking technical and business dependencies into consideration.
- Groom user stories with developers and QA to ensure requirements are clear and the team is ready to execute.
- Demo stories to stakeholders and gather feedback.
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise in various production and non-production environments.
- Lead UAT sessions with key business users
- Attend daily check-in calls with SCRUM team to answer questions and report back on team progress
More than 3 years