- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Achieve the highest customer service level by transforming the production plans & schedules into material delivery plans in demand driven environment.
- Responsible for Key stone production and material planning.
- Control semi-finished goods inventory levels & budget while maintaining proper customer service level measured by the product availability and Ensure utilizing and maximized productivity for all production lines.
- Schedule key stone production lines production, changeover, and start-up, tear-down, trails, maintenance, interventions and shutdowns.
- Arrange for alternative & contingency production plans & schedules, and keep materials’ deliveries priorities current to updates in production plans.
- Run effective MRP through BOM explosion, sales forecast and inventory levels into valid production materials delivery schedules for multi production site within SAP environment.
- Maintain (SAP) ERP system master data, records and reports and all data to monitor inventory levels
- Run effective MRP through BOM explosion into valid production materials delivery schedules for multi production site within SAP environment.
- Control production materials inventory levels & budget while maintaining proper cash flow levels measured by materials shortage risk.
- Release PRs requesting production materials identifying quantity, date and site according to production plans and sales forecast considering materials planning data sheets for all responsible buyer(s) together with any required updates.
- Minimize material write off during any phase in phase out.
- Arrange in-plant & intra-company inventory transfers for responsible location(s) to facilitate appropriate fulfilment of production orders and planned inventory-stocking requirement.
- Assist Planning Manager and Production Planning Section Head, in adjusting annual production and inventory plans by monitoring performance and market fluctuations.
3 to 5 years
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Commerce. Experience: 3-5 year of experience in a similar field. Languages: Good command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
Computer Skills: MS Word Skills Advanced MS Excel Skills Intermediate MS PowerPoint Advanced MS Outlook Skills
About this Company
Edita is a leading FMCG company in Egypt & the Middle East. The company holds a leading market share in each of its five segments, a success driven by the company’s reputation for quality and affordability. With five state-of-the-art production facilities encompassing 29...
See all Careers and Jobs at Edita Food Industries