- Experience Needed:
1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Fluent English Telesales Agents are needed for a well known Travel account at Sutherland Company:
- Achieve and maintain required SALES metrics and goals.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls;verifying information.
- Provide information and guidance (if a general customer inquiry) in order to resolve customer issues/inquiries.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Research required information using available resources
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Conduct data entry, documentation, and case management.
- Work and partner with others within a team-based environment.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures as described on the HR Handbook.
Offered Package & Working Conditions:
- Attractive Packages.
- Additional Benefits (Social Insurance – Private Medical Insurance) Coverage.
- 2 Days off per week.
- Rotational shifts.
- Professional training under the supervision of certified trainers.
- 9 working hours including 1 hour Break.
1 to 2 years
About this Company
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sutherland