- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A language school is seeking for a qualified and experienced principal for the Primary grade levels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising the selection, planning, preparation, implementation, assessment, grading, and evaluation of the curriculum of each subject
- Administrating and coordinating interdisciplinary themes, units, lessons and activities; co-curricular events and trips; end of term assemblies; and summer school Teachers:
- Assessing the school’s teacher needs, and accordingly recruiting, selecting, and inducting prospective teachers.
- Ensuring the enactment of systems for instructional coaching and teacher development such as teacher observations, modeling, peer observations, professional development sessions, school-based training, and external training, etc.
- Supervising and evaluating the performance of teachers, headteachers, and subject supervisors
- Promoting culture and climate of responsibility, commitment, respect, collaboration, shared decision making, mutual motivation, preparation, continuous improvement, and high expectations for all students and all subjects
- Attending to, addressing, and resolving teachers’ comments, inquiries, and concerns.
- Ensuring the success and holistic development of all students
- Supporting and meeting the special academic and non-academic needs of all students
- Enacting policies and procedures that ensure the school has a safe, healthy, respectful, and positive learning environment for all students
- Attending to, addressing, and resolving students’ comments, inquiries, and concerns.
- Enforcing the uniform policy
Parents and the School Community:
- Communicating school policies, procedures, expectations, announcements, and updates to parents through channels such as but not limited to: school orientation, open days, parent teacher conferences, student planners/follow-up notebook, School, etc.
- Attending to, addressing, and resolving parents’ comments, inquiries, and concerns.
- Collaborating with the school director to set school policies and procedures for students, staff, and parents, and following up with the implementation of such plans
- Planning and preparing student and staff schedules
- Establishing schedules and procedures for the supervision of students in non-classroom areas (including before and after school). (duties)
- Ensuring that school procedures are safe and that the school’s prepared for emergencies
- Establishing procedures that create and maintain attractive, organized, functional, healthy, clean, and safe facilities, with proper attention to the visual, acoustic and temperature.
- Keeping records of teacher and student attendance and performance; curricular materials; and administrative policies and procedures
- Collaborating with the school staff to address needed books, resources, materials, supplies, etc.
- Planning and conducting faculty meetings as necessary.
- Establishing and maintaining an effective inventory system for all school supplies, materials and equipment.
- Completing in a timely fashion all records and reports as requested by the school administration.
- Affecting or recommending changes that will lead to improved administration, supervision, teacher performance, and student development.
- Performing all other acts reasonable and necessary to accomplish his/her primary function as requested by the school administration
More than 5 years
About this Company
For more than 50 years, Orman has been at the forefront of Education in Egypt; developing and managing private general and vocational schools for K-12 students in different locations in Egypt. Orman continues the journey with the aim of providing high quality curricula,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Orman Education Management