Skills And Tools:
- Test new products (SW and Embedded Systems) by designing and executing test cases.
- Create test reports and raise bugs to be handled by development team.
- Start installation of metering solutions at customer side and insure that it meets customer requirement.
- Provide customer training on metering solution.
- Provide end-users with technical support via visiting customer side, call, or e-mail.
- Handle customer complaints and escalate unresolved issues.
- Assist with projects to roll-out enhanced or new functionality.
- Assist with new installations of network, systems, and applications and software deployment.
- Assist with systems monitoring.
- On call support.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot equipment and software.
- Generate technical guides and user manuals.
- Perform functional and UI testing for new or modified features based on quality and usability standards.
- Degree in Electronics Engineering, Power Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering.
- Experience starting from 3 - 6 years in Testing (Manual / Automation) and Technical Support role of SW / FW.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- ISTQB Certified is preferred.
- Test automation and programming skills are highly preferred. (Python, Selenium, Linux, ..)
- Strong knowledge of electricity and electronics.
- Aware for how to deal with database management systems (SQL or Oracle).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to articulate complex technical subject matter in a clear and easy to understand manner to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship-building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Ability to anticipate, comprehend, identify, prioritize, and meet the needs of internal and external customers while providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to travel to all governorates.
- Ability to manage tasks and priorities with competing deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high volume, and the customer-centric environment with high attention to detail.
- Software Test & Verification E...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Electronics Engineer - GizaConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza10 days ago
- IT Technical Support Specialis...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza9 days ago