- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Key Specific Accountabilities
- Supervise the performance and quality of work of Customer Service co-workers at Information Desk, Call Center, Playroom area and Merchandise Pick-up Counter.
- Ensure that all pre-set Service Levels are adhered to such as Waiting Times at Merchandise Pick-up, calls handling in Call Center and organized queuing at Play Facility and comprehensive Product Knowledge across all Customer Service areas and co-workers.
- Organize and ensure the safe, clean, friendly and courteous operation of the Children’s Playroom with well-trained staff who are capable to deal with children and engage in complaint handling where necessary
- Support the shopping experience manager to constantly improve and enhance Customer Experience by regularly engaging with customers in surveys and managing the Customer feedback Mechanism,
- ensuring that customer feedback is received through various channels through emails from website, calls to Call Center and in-store at different touch-points in the Store.
- Assist shopping experience manager in collating all information pertaining to Customer Experience on CRM System (Customer Relationship Management) and generating various reports.
- Tracking statistics of number of complaints, inquiries, suggestions and identifying root causes, preventive & corrective actions.
- Ensure that all Shopping Tools are available for customer use throughout store and constantly replenished for enhanced Shopping Experience.
- Conduct shopping tool analysis to analyze usage and trends and provide relevant reports.
People Management and Development
- Motivate and support the team to achieve their objectives by ensuring they understand the company business plan and objectives.
- Be Train the Trainer for the department and ensure all the co-workers in the department are trained in Product Knowledge, customer service training, Concept training, H&S trainings
- Provide the SE manager with feedback and their recommendations during the probationary period reviews and annually reviews for the staff in the customer service department.
More than 5 years
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...