- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Deliver on revenues and IBA of brands/portfolio within the scope of management
- Ensure high integrity and accuracy of forecasts
- Ensure mitigation plans are developed, as required
- Monthly brand and portfolio reviews with CBL
- Work with GSCPM to optimize brand forecasts and reduce obsolescence
- Manage expense budgets
- Set up, monitor and track ROI of marketing expenditure and programs
- Optimally Managing and controlling A&P and OME budgets (allocated for T&E) to maximize the marketing impact
Brand/ TA/ Channel management, strategy and tactical plan development:
- Development of local strategies, promotional campaigns and programs to maximize brand value
- Align to regional and global strategies as appropriate
- Provide accurate analysis of data for each brand and/ or portfolio to support proposed strategy
- Ensure the brands/ TAs are being managed according to life cycle requirements
- Take responsibility for brand requirements in the various channels and deliver the correct content to fulfill the promotional requirements, within those channels
- Identify plans and implement core materials in line with the tactical plan (supporting the channel strategies)
- Drive cross-functional brand leadership through the core brand team
- Utilize inputs from the core brand team to support the strategy and tactical development
- Take accountability for ensuring that all content and/ or promotion materials and items for promotional purposes are delivered timeously
- Complete the demand planning with GSCPM, to ensure continued stock supply to markets and avoid stock obsolescence
- Review pricing and make recommendations to ensure strategic pricing to leverage opportunities in all sectors; working closely with Access lead
Alignment across functions and stakeholder management:
- Align key internal stakeholders, through the core brand team – medical, marketing, Access, regulatory, sales etc - to drive business objectives, develop strategies and tactics for the brand and/ or TA
- Lead the efforts to understand and address country opportunities and challenges
- Collaborate with sales to roll out and drive effective execution of campaigns and programs
- Establish effective peer relationships and strong cross-functional collaboration and communication
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with identified opinion leaders (private and public sectors)
- Vendor management
- Brand and/ or portfolio revenue achievement, across all channels
- Develop strategy and tactical plans
- Delivery of material and content for customer facing colleagues and channel activities
- Forecast and management of revenue and expenses
- Vendor management for brand specific initiatives
- Develop country Op Plan; revenue targets, brand A&P and FTE allocations with sales and marketing management.
- With channel marketing – ensure that clear inputs on the customer journey for your brands/ portfolios are shared and development of tactics in conjunction with the channel marketers.
- Long-range demand forecasting with demand planning and manager
- Revenue adjustments, as needed, with sales and business finance manager
- Development of channel strategies with channel marketing and sales
- KOL development – in conjunction with sales and medical
- On-boarding of new PSRs and identifying upskilling requirements with market changes – training and medical
More than 3 years
- Graduate of Pharmaceutical/Medical sciences, a bachelor’s degree is required, marketing studies or MBA is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience, with consistent successful performance and solid career trajectory.
- Marketing qualification/projects/assignments would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English with good computer skills.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
The candidate is expected to demonstrate these competencies:
- Focused on “get things done” and objective oriented through the proper process.
- Decisive “manage complexity to make timely, informed decisions”.
- Connected “collaborate with others to accomplish shared goals”
- Courageous and don’t wait others to move with accountability and integrity.
- Resilient in facing challenges.
- Inspiring “motivate and develop self and others to drive business forward”
- Innovative and strong lateral thinker.
- Broad knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare environment including pricing, reimbursement, regulatory requirements and market and policy trends to allow for successful brand planning
- Ability to analyze, define and convey complex concepts, clear insights and strategies in verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated track record of ability to influence others without authority
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a complex, changing environment, and the professional maturity to deal with ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal skills are required, as well as excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Well-organized with the ability to be flexible, prioritize multiple demands and effectively perform in a matrix organization
- Strategic skills, including creativity and effectiveness in identifying and addressing major strategic challenges (e.g., new competition, shifting market environment) and the ability to balance short-term needs with long-term vision for a brand
- Strategic and Operational Business/Marketing Planning
- Data analysis, interpretation and communications
- Ability to extract Market, Customer and Competitor Insights
- Marketing Execution and follow up skills
- Ability to develop performance and Program Metrics
- Demonstrated collaboration/negotiation skills
- Ability to facilitate open discussion and debate among key stakeholders and build internal and external relationships through partnering, anticipating needs and fulfilling expectations
- Exceptional prioritization –among/across brands in portfolio in a resource-constrained context.
About this Company
Pfizer, the world’s largest pharmaceuticals firm and one of the oldest in America, has a long history in Egypt. It entered the country over half a century ago, in 1961. Since then it has grown to become Egypt’s seventh-largest drug provider, employing more than 600 people...
See all Careers and Jobs at Pfizer