- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Institutional customers and distributors / agents
- Intercompany operations
- Demand & Supply colleagues
- Finance / Global Financial Services
- Commercial business leaders
- Global Trade Controls & Compliance
- Other internal & external stakeholders as required
- Maintain good communication and manage relationships with internal customers (e.g. finance, regulatory, commercial) to ensure processes are designed and executed to meet internal compliance requirements and business needs in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- Ensure customer engagement for external customers / distributors, holding periodic customer review meetings as needed.
- Ensure routine and meaningful communication with the hub LSP and intercompany operations, attending business reviews, providing performance feedback, executing day to day operations, and recommending process improvements.
- Ensure on-time delivery to customers and proactive communication of expected delivery dates.
- Responsible for customer claims management (expiry, damage, complaints, etc) following Pfizer policies.
- Responsible for customer service and invoicing operations within ELII Cluster to include Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq and Iran.
- Responsible for collecting and issuing all documents required for import and export permits and receiving the Ministry of Health approval or permit for exporting.
Order Management / O2C
- Process and execution owner for daily order processing and management: customer order receipt, order entry into the system, order processing and allocation, product availability reviews, LSP pick-pack instructions, shipment and import / export, documentation, final customer delivery, & invoicing.
- Responsible for evaluating order accuracy to ensure compliance with internal policies as defined in collaboration with commercial, finance, and compliance. Ensure exceptions are evaluated and appropriately documented as per the defined business process.
- GSC process owner for debit / credit note reconciliation with finance and commercial.
- Order management system expert ensuring business processes are set-up and executed as required in order processing systems (E1) in full compliance with corporate guidelines. Providing input when required for system modifications, changes, updates, etc.
- Arrange bi-weekly calls to ensure alignment on Purchase Orders, shipments
- Report weekly Sales internally to Demand team post alignment with the distributors on clearance readiness
- Ensuring business processes are set-up and executed following updated distributors contracts and agreements
Process Analyst & Operational Excellence
- Drive ongoing process improvement & efficiency for all customer service operations through strategic thinking and collaboration.
- Optimize documentation and streamline processes across operations and quality (eliminating document duplication, improve archival, enhance digital documentation where possible)
- Look for opportunities to reduce / avoid costs and reduce export lead time to improve the efficiency for delivery of product to customers.
- Support business strategies & changes as required (new product launches, acquisitions, divestitures, etc)
- Ensure maturity and adherence to lean principles and daily meeting / visual management processes
Metrics / Reporting
- Support key supply chain management forums (market dashboard, etc.) through metrics evaluation, data analysis, and recommendations.
- Responsible for reporting operational performance to budget and LE on a weekly basis for the current accounting period based on customer orders and available inventory, in close collaboration with demand & supply planning colleagues, highlighting risk and estimating period performance.
- Lead, update, and improve visual management boards in the context of a lean working environment
- Responsible for reporting operational performance to budget and LE on a weekly basis for the current accounting period based on customer orders and available inventory, in close collaboration with demand & supply planning colleagues, highlighting risk
More than 5 years
Job Specific technical/Functional/Professional Competencies:
- Strong supply chain management skills including: LSP understanding, customer order management, international trade (import, export, customs), knowledgeable about inventory management, metrics reporting, etc.
- Must be able to see the big picture, understand project objectives and be able to apply her/ his understanding of how processes should work to implement operational improvements.
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry and healthcare environment preferred.
- Proven ability to work in a complex matrix organization with issue resolution skills.
- Communication & Influence – strong interpersonal skills required to interact with various levels of management to deliver required outcomes.
- Business Acumen – is knowledgeable about the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare environment and key factors to business success.
- Strong system skills & understanding – to manage order processing.
- Strong data analysis and PC skills are required, advanced Excel skills.
- Highly organized and efficient style of working
Experience and Knowledge
- 5+ years’ experience in similar roles in supply chain in a multinational organization and/ or pharmaceutical industry is required
- Bachelor degree required - preferably in Business Administration, Operations Management, Supply Chain or Logistics Management
- Logistics/ Supply Chain qualification preferred
- Incumbent must be fluent both written and verbally in English and regional/local languages is preferable
About this Company
Pfizer, the world’s largest pharmaceuticals firm and one of the oldest in America, has a long history in Egypt. It entered the country over half a century ago, in 1961. Since then it has grown to become Egypt’s seventh-largest drug provider, employing more than 600 people...
See all Careers and Jobs at Pfizer