- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Our Client is looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will join a team of talented tech writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product owners, architects, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Determine the needs of end-users of technical documentation.
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain information architecture.
- Write a technical user guide for new frameworks & tools like (Google APIGee, Drools, ESB, Kafka, caching databases, etc..).
- Write installation procedure for a DevOps environment.
- Write technical architecture for digital transformation projects based on microservice architecture.
3 to 5 years
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment