- Experience Needed:
More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
We are currently searching for an enthusiastic and innovative ITSM Consultant to work on our Enterprise Strategy Team in Alnafitha.
We’re a team of excellence driven individuals with a curiosity for how to optimize and enhance practices and a passion for designing and building reliable, practical, effective and efficient operation models. This position will require high cooperation with other teams from project management, sales and business development. We’re always striving to learn more, expand our skills and grow our teammates,
Primary Focused Domain(s): ITSM, QSM
- Perform planning, design and implementation of ITIL/ISO20k processes to meet evolving and changing needs of clients and provide assessment, design and redesign, and implementation solutions for clients.
- Analyze and identify recommendations for enhancements based on ITIL/ISO20k best practices.
- To improve existing practices and identify key operational measurements to use for process improvements and assist with the preparation of presentations and proposals and work on policy analysis for definition.
- Conduct ISO20000 gap analysis and ITIL Assessment highlighting current state, future state, client needs, best practices and competition.
- Facilitating and documenting design workshops
- Participate in developing new services and product lines.
- Develop standards, templates, and procedures to aid in the development of the required work products.
- Understand client needs and matches them to relevant services or products.
- Deliver training and awareness sessions for ITIL and ISO20000.
- Develop – with coordination with unit head – ITSM RFPs and Technical Proposals
Maintain task delivery time:
- Maintain a service delivery time of task within 5% variance
- Maintain a task-customer-satisfaction rate of + 85%
Participate in unit improvement:
- Receive approval on 3 service improvement suggestions
- 100% accomplishment of unit head assigned annual objectives
Participate in unit knowledge development:
- Read/watch, analyze and knowledge transfer 5 whitepapers/knowledge nugget/article/webinar/event
- Attend 3 personal skills online courses (Udemy, linkedin, etc.) – with knowledge transfer.
Acquire/Update job related skills:
- Be certified/re-certified of 3 job related certificates
- Business travels could be required up to 60% [covered by the company].
- Location Zamalik
- 8 hours and 1 hour break
- 30 days annual leaves
- Medical insurance allowance
More than 7 years
- To excel in this position, you will need to:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- ITIL Expert (Must)
- ISO/IEC 20000-1 Lead Auditor or Implementer (Must)
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor or Implementer (Must)
- COBIT 2019 Foundation (Must)
- COBIT 2019 Design & Implementation (Preferred)
- BMPN 2.0 Practitioner (Preferred)
- Extensive knowledge and work experience (+8-year experience) in ITSM framework and standards; should participated (as a leader or key consultant) in – at least – 3 ITSM ISO/IEC 20000-1 projects
- Extensive knowledge in document and report writing in both Arabic and English.
- +3-years technical experience in one or more IT domains (Infrastructure, Application, Security etc.)
- Strong understanding of standard process design, process development, and process implementation methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Strong analytical skills to be able to review and understand large amounts of information and its inter-relation, dependency, flow and input/output
- Experience working across private and public sectors across EMEA – particularly in GCC.
- High sense of responsibility and ownership, acting like owner in what you do.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Being able to work on their own or in a team
- Being able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situation
- Handling many tasks & responsibilities
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
About this Company
Alnafitha International founded since 1993 in Saudi Arabia is a leading independent provider of IT services and solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alnafitha
Alnafitha provides consistent processes and tools combined with the right skills at the right time and place. We design IT solutions that...