- Experience Needed:
More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
- We are looking for an organized and experienced trainer to join our organization. The trainer will be responsible for evaluating our needs and current practices and creating and delivering a training development plan complete with materials, tutorials instructions, and learning resources such as online modules and guides especially among the Customer Service and operations departments.
- The ideal candidate will be a confident public speaker and a devoted educator who is up-to-date on the latest tools and resources needed to improve employee training and performance. The trainer will also be responsible for researching and selecting the best platform to deliver and utilize training materials.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Create and develop a Training material that focuses on the following:
- Culture of Saudi Arabia Product Knowledge Soft Skills
- Training should include a certification test at the end with a passing score for every agent.
- Training should address the four types of communication.
- Training should include shadowing activities.
- Create and develop training material for new knowledge.
- Periodically perform TNA.
- Develop a schedule to assess training needs.
- Conduct employee surveys and interviews.
- Consult with other trainers, managers, and leadership.
- Track and compile collected data.
- Conceptualize training materials based on data and research.
- Communicate training needs and online resources.
- Create training strategies, initiatives, and materials.
- Contact and utilize outside vendors and resources for instructional technology.
- Test and review created materials.
- Maintain a database of all training materials.
- Instruct employee training and onboarding.
- Conduct training through new materials.
- Review employee performance and learning.
- Coordinate and monitor enrollment, schedules, costs, and equipment.
More than 2 years
About this Company
Nana is an internet marketplace connecting customers with their favorite grocery stores, pharmacies, and specialty stores. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of online grocery customer experience with a sense of affection, care, and pride.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nana