- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Based in Dubai, the purpose of the Digital Acquisition Specialist – Bupa Global Africa, India & Middle East (BGAIM) role is to co-ordinate acquisition-related marketing activities across the region for Bupa Global. This includes direct integrated advertising programmes to maximise profitable top line growth, specifically;
- Working collaboratively with direct sales to develop an effective and efficient advertising programme to increase acquisition on Indi and SME plans in the UAE and Egypt.
- Delivering digital and offline media campaigns to ensure optimal return on campaign objectives and grow brand awareness
- Set up, manage, report and optimise paid advertising campaigns in search, display, pay-per-click, social and other new emerging media.
The successful applicant will support the region's marketing strategy for individual and SME health plans by recommending a strategic and tactical approach to digital and offline campaigns, ensuring effective execution, regular optimisations and seamless reporting on campaign metrics. This will include building collaborative and productive relationships with regional and global stakeholders in order to drive tactical marketing activity.
Closing date for applications is 30th April
- Create, execute and maintain tactical media and advertising campaigns for Individual and SME health plans for direct customers within the marketing mix
- Work closely with media agency to deliver efficiencies in all digital advertising including search, display, pay-per-click, social and other developing media channels.
- Support the increased conversion of offline marketing
- Regularly analyse ad performance and report effectiveness of digital advertising efforts, utilising Adobe Analytics and Google Adwords, to recommend campaign iterations and optimisation strategies.
- Ensure set up of digital advertising channels is optimal, including pixel management, goal set up, naming convention
- Work with the digital team to develop conversion assets (email, content and landing pages) to align with paid acquisition and sales funnel strategy.
- Manage budget allocation within campaigns for results.
- Develop, excute a robust strategy SEO best practices.
- Stay on top of advertising trends, tools and best practices
- Ability to improve sales journeys through the website and campaign pages, optimising for return on investment.
- Understand Bupa Global brand guidelines and in-country partner guidelines
3 to 5 years
About this Company
Bupa's purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers....
See all Careers and Jobs at Bupa Global