- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As a Digital Lab Business Analyst, you will be working with program stakeholders to analyze and synthesize information, understand the organizational context and complete business analysis activities. This includes eliciting, documenting and managing the requirements throughout the imitative end-to-end, including but not limited to analysis activities such as testing, process mapping and change transition.
In this role, you will be working within the stakeholder engagement framework for the project and will communicate these requirements to key stakeholders to ensure a clear understanding of the project objectives and benefits.
- Ensure efficiency and accuracy through high quality analysis and documentation.
- Work with, professional services project team members, and product managers to document detailed requirements that capture our needs and meet our expectations.
- Prepare documentation for implementation customizations.
- Confirm with the Business Team if requirements are in sync with signed Business Requirement Document.
- Point of contact for implementation team to clarify requirements and provide guidance during development phase.
- Drive requirements gathering sessions in onsite project meetings. Work with multi- functional partners to complete application worksheets and customizations scoping.
- Collaborate with the client and professional services engineers to define requirements related to online services configurations and customizations. This includes scoping solutions, documenting workflows, developing estimates, and validating solutions.
- Understand customer’s goals and business needs to clearly articulate solution configurations and customization workflows to partners.
- Understand the prospect’s current state, the people, and the teams involved as well as the key metrics and technical capabilities needed and the impact on business unit and/or customers. Be able to translate, map, and communicate any known gaps resulting from making the transition from current to future state .
1 to 3 years