- Experience Needed:
1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Payroll Clerk Responsibilities:
- Collecting and verifying time sheets.
- Entering employee information and payroll data into the system.
- Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, taxes, and deductions.
- Processing new employees, promotions, and terminations.
- Issuing statements detailing earnings and deductions.
- Maintaining and updating payroll records.
- Preparing periodic payroll reports.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
Payroll Clerk Requirements:
- Degree in accounting or related field preferred.
- HR Diploma OR Certificate.
- Previous experience in a payroll department
- Knowledge in all HR Function especially Recruitment.
- Excellent EXCEL Experience.
- Good math and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and English language.
About this Company
Motivated by the Islamic Andalusian era, during which humanity was blessed with the foundations of today's modern civilization in aspects of knowledge, science and medicine, Andalusia group was founded to uphold the noble principles and values inspired by this wonderful age to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Andalusia Group