- Experience Needed:
- 12 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Review and study thoroughly project specifications, project drawings, and quality related contract requirements.
- Review approved project quality plan, approved methods statement and approved material submittals.
- Prepare/review the inspection test plan for each work packages based on standards and project specification.
- Conduct preparatory meeting with all concerned parties at commencement of each work package.
- Proactively inspect construction process in timely manner, and coordinate with RME’s site engineers for client inspection.
- Coordinate and conduct “factory inspection” or “off-site inspection” with suppliers or subcontractors.
- Plan and administer the laboratories testing, interpret test results, compare them to established specifications, and ensure its compliance.
- Perform routine and non-routine tests of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, and finished goods.
- Asses and maintain calibration log for all project’s equipment used to ensure compliance with the quality standards.
- Report, monthly, to the management a summary quality control report of all the quality activities performed in terms of, non-conformance reports statuses (NCR), material inspection requests (MIR), internal and external inspection requests (IR), etc.
- Conduct root cause analysis for defected products and prepare corrective and preventive actions
- Maintain corporate quality objectives, and the effectiveness of quality management system.
- Act as an interface between RME and the client and consultant in the project (projects without quality manager)
- Provide assistance, guidance and, support for quality control staff in the site.
12 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...