- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, 1500/Paid Training
About the Job
- Determine call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develop call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintain And improve call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Meet call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Conduct staff performance reviews, assess needs, cost/benefit analysis and other operational strategy assessments.
- Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, customer service as well as define user guidelines.
- Prepare annual budget after estimating necessities, correcting overspending, analyzing cost variance and scheduling expenses.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
UX CENTERS, AN ARSENAL OF INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
See all Careers and Jobs at UX Centers
UX CENTERS, a major player in the outsourcing of customer relations activities, is present in several countries and provides an offer that meets the challenges of globalization and multi-service expertise, making it possible...