- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social, Medical Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Exploring new markets for export.
- Receiving potential consumer’s inquiries for export.
- Preparing export offers according to client needs and the company's procedures.
- Negotiating prices, payment, and delivery terms.
- Arrange production plans for export with technical affairs.
- Contacting and negotiating shipping companies
- Follow up export payment collections.
- Receiving and executing export L/C's documentation.
- Evaluates and qualifies export markets and opportunities through market analysis.
- Participate in the policies and procedures manual with the export manager.
- Searches about the targeted countries' legal, economic and political changes that may affect the export operations.
- Ensures the delivered products regularly comply with each country's rules and regulations.
- Communicate with the Marketing, Supply Chain and finance functions to enable an efficient export process.
- Follows up on logistical operations, to ensure timely and efficient delivery of the shipments to the designated countries.
- Prepare market survey to study and figure out the new opportunities.
- Prepares monthly process reports covering export activities to be reviewed with the Export Manager.
- Follow up with all Clearance Procedures regarding Shipments
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Chemicals Manufacturing Plastics