- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- In charge of the pharmacy’s management performance and its various departments
- Oversee the implementation of policies and procedures by all teams
- Maintain and monitor an adequate level of inventory that meets the needs of customers, in addition to monitoring at the level of re-order and following up any shortages or urgent orders
- Supervising the storage procedures and packing for all products to maintain the best quality
- In charge of achieving the monthly sales target, through different sales channels (in cash or on credit and cosmetics).
- Monitor the quality of the products by always maintain good reviewing procedures for production and expiration dates
- Supervise the overall level of employees’ performance and their Service Level Accepted toward clients
- Ability to submit performance improvement suggestions to increase customer’s satisfaction and opening new communication channels
- Set procedures & rules to monitor the level of customer satisfaction, especially for those customers asking for delivery services in order to guarantee best services and fast deliveries
- Ensure those customer complaints are handled efficiently and effectively without delay.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Sehha Pharmacy
To build pharmacies chain that deservedly hits:
Clients' top expectations.
Market's premiere occupation
Quality standards' best implementation.
All in a sincere devotion to contribute in improving health care and leveling up with...