- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- We are looking for professional and enthusiastic property consultants to join our team responsible for
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Establish and maintain current clients and potential client’s relationships • Schedule meetings, make presentations and site visits.
- Achieve assigned sales target
- Search for new customers and update the database with new data and updating existing one
- Handling customers sales inquiries and customers demand
- Remain knowledgeable about the market and best practices
- Adheres to any and all company policies and procedures
- Follows up with all clients to make sure that they are satisfied
- Organizing on-site sales visits.
- Assisting clients to make sound property-purchasing decisions
- Answer calls of clients and calls the expected clients to sell them the available units of the projects job requirements
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Venture Capital and Private Equity
About this Company
Reedy Group is one of the leading groups inside Egyptian Markets with diverse business activities with sectors for cosmetics, wood paints, food, financial and real estate development and investments.
See all Careers and Jobs at Reedy Group
Reedy Group starts to extend their worldwide by invading Middle East and Africa countries along with USA.