- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Consult with the request section to determine the main types of goods and services that will be needed in the near term based on current and future production and use of regular assessments of the market on the best sources and prices.
- Maintain working relationships and communication with current suppliers to pressure them to constantly lower prices and speed of delivery.
- Confirm the eligibility verification before all new suppliers added to the list of approved suppliers.
- Keep up with any changes in government taxes (sales, value-added tax), work and collection procedures and import duties.
- Ensure that all requests for quotations (Qs) are matching to the purchasing requests presented to the supplier & clearly display all specifications and requirements as stated in the purchase request (PR).
- Receipt and review all bids according to the target specifications for the price, and to prepare a paper summary of quotations according to the suitable price as targeted, the specification standards & the perfect quality (Justification).
- Always negotiate with suppliers on price discounts, payment terms and delivery favorites shipping options, if necessary & follow up the suppliers’ obligation to the agreements & to the purchasing orders.
- Prepare & update database of company suppliers & approvals of the new suppliers, prepare files for each new or current suppliers included all company documents needed such as commercial registration, tax card, VAT card, responsible person national ID, approved price list & update all these documents upon any changes.
- Track the status of each purchase request and required department with the status.
- Prepare an evaluation report periodically supplier performance along with recommendations.
- Maintain a list of approved suppliers’ updated information on the prices of goods and services according to the classification based on the recent performance evaluations after delivery.
- Prepare black list for non-committed suppliers for long or short term agreements in addition to the bad reputation companies from prior dealing.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
One of the market leader pharmaceutical companies in Egypt with the highest growth level which serves many therapeutic areas. The company was established in 2001 with 4 regional offices that serves all over Egypt. Our first product was in December 2004 which followed by 25 products till now.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Andalous Medical Company