- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commission, Medical Insurance, and Profit Share
About the Job
- Develop the annual sales plan and set measurable and achievable targets based on the current and prospective clients’ requirements.
- Manage sales team, follow up on the sales activities’ results against plan, and provide the necessary directions.
- Stays abreast of the latest market trends, competition and varying customer needs in order to set expectations and direct the sales team accordingly.
- Consolidate and analyze the team’s monthly sales achievement, and prepare sales status reports highlighting actual versus forecast, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to strategic customers, to promote the company service offerings using the relevant material developed by the marketing team.
- Supervise the development and continuous update of the customers list, and direct the sales team and develop new business opportunities and approach potential clients.
- Provide high standards of ongoing training for subordinates in order to build the team capacity and ensure they possess sufficient technical knowledge of the company products to present to clients.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Manufacturing