- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade networks
- Keep an eye out for needed updates
- Support and administer third-party applications
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Resolve problems reported by end-user
- Define network policies and procedures
- Administrating and configuring Cisco Switches L2
- Administrating and configuring FWs
- Monitoring Network and provide daily reports
- Administrating and configuring Cisco Collaboration exp.: cucm, cms,cuc,...
- Administrating and configuring network management like prime, Manage Engine and SolarWinds.
- Configuring ADSL, SDSL Lines and Wireless access point on different sites
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Misr Technology Services (MTS) is a Private Shareholding company in charge of Developing and Implementing The Single Window Project which Computerized all the Customs in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at MTS
MTS is engaged in a 20 years contract to realize a national platform that covers...