- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Create and Develop Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Construction schedule
- Create and develop resource loading sheets
- Create and Develop Detailed Cash In & Cash Out
- Monitoring and controlling procurement and engineering progress schedule.
- Monitoring and controlling subcontractors’ progress
- Analyze Variation Orders and estimate its time impact on the project.
- Collect & update the Project’s schedule and monitor the project progress to verify that the updated schedule comply with the approved baseline schedule and highlight critical issues and area of concern and provide analysis to the project manager and management staff.
- Propose the recommended recovery plans to complete the project schedule to ensure that critical issues and assumptions are covered.
- Cooperate and coordinate with the contract and claim department in Developing and analyzing extension of time claims.
- Close out report in coordination with the project team to be a reference for the company for the coming projects.
- Daily, weekly Analysis and monthly progress reports internal & external about the project and provide input to Management staff.
- Create and Develop Internal Monthly report for the project covering all the project aspects from- (Contractual issues, Cost issues, Time issues, Engineering issues, Procurement issues, Progress issues
- Create and Develop cost basslines to the projects and breakdown all the budgeted rates to packages
- Preparing and issuance of cost reports and estimates at a completion cost
- Analyzing cost revenue trends and reporting problems or potential problems to top Management.
- Create and Develop Cash in the report with reference to the dues and it's impact
- Monitors and evaluate Project Cost / Man‐hour performance
- Perform project EOT / Prolongation Cost analysis
- Prepare a presentation to the overall project status regarding time & cost to all project parties.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Among all that is new, Concrete would find one thing unchanged Concrete's commitment to building creative solutions, value, and relationships.organization
See all Careers and Jobs at Concrete Plus
Established in 1998 and transformed by new technologies, construction methods, project types, and safety practices....