- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Delivering a world-class customer experience. Using data-insights to assist technology decisions.
- Automate and simplify how we operate the technology infrastructure. Evolve to a new operating model, through agile ways of working.
- Deliver Artificial Intelligence for NFV.
- Translating NW complex datasets into key strategy insight and powerful capabilities to the business
- Develop Machine Learning /AI models aiming to improve network planning and optimization.
- Identify new analytics trends and opportunities to drive the innovation across VF NW.
- Identify new data sources and evaluate emerging technologies for data discovery usage.
- Delve into data from different systems, structured and unstructured, both batch and real time, to discover hidden relationships and useful information
- Liaise with design and development and support teams to help them in product evolution and troubleshooting, by providing insights both upon request or in a proactive way
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Telecommunications
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience :
- Data science experience including the deployment of machine learning models and algorithms in order to analyze extremely large volumes of structured and unstructured data
- Experience with visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, QlikSense, CartoDB, deck.gl and MapBox....)
- Understanding how to integrate multiple data sets and ability to link and mash up distinctive data sets to discover new insights
- Experience working in large-scale multi-tenancy big data environments;
- Nice to have: reinforcement learning, LSTM previous experience
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Expert level experience with Hadoop ecosystem (Spark, Hive/Impala, HBase, Yarn); desirable experience with Cloudera distribution; experience with similar cloud provider solutions also considered (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Programming skills and experience in, machine learning and statistical analytics tools; Python, R, Java, Ruby, Pig or SQL, NOSql, TensorFlow , keras, OpenAIGYM, Mahoot, SAS,…
- English proficiency
About this Company
We are one of the world's largest telecommunications companies providing a wide range of services including voice, messaging and data across mobile and fixed networks.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vodafone