- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing/Social Media Specialist who will contribute to our marketing activities in various ways. Your main task is being responsible for our online presence: company’s website, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and relevant online channels.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Generate, edit, publish and share creative content that builds relevant audience, meaningful connections, stimulates traffic, and creates service and brand awareness.
- Develop ideas for creative online marketing campaigns.
- Maintain Spirula's website content; news, blogs, etc.
- Manage digital marketing activities (Website, SEO & SEM, E-mail campaigns, Linkedin, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google, and other online channels).
- Engage with targeted online communities.
- Company representation in relevant events.
- Help with preparation of events and conferences.
- Generate new business by generating leads and deliver them to the sales team.
- Work with the Business development team on content planning for all social media and any online channels.
- Work with the HR team on content planning for hiring needs.
- Monitoring performance and creating reports.
- Responsible for designing and printing marketing materials (flyers, banners, business cards, .. etc).
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Founded in 2010, Spirula is a leading company in Linux server management and secure cloud operations. Based in Alexandria, Egypt, we have a team of highly qualified experts, with commulative experience exceeding 15 years, in securing businesses’ production environment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Spirula Systems