- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Handle product support activities including providing designs and/or recommended solutions, fulfilling technical support needs to sales team. Along with suggested pricing based on the price list of the suppliers and expected competition.
- Have a basic understanding of products portfolio both technically and market positioning.
- Design technical solutions for the entire integrated solution components. (H/W, S/W license, network, connectivity…etc)
- Responsible for helping the Sales Team achieve the sales targets assigned by the Commercial Manager / General Manager.
- Identifie the potential supplier(s) list for the provided solution(s) with the support of the Products Team Leader / Business Development Manager.
- Prepare technical write-up and associated drawings that describe the solution and highlight the advantages of the proposed solution.
- Study the available solutions of the competitors to be able to provide the optimum solution emphasizing our strong points and hiding our weak points.
- Keep aware continuously of market trends and offerings related to their portfolio of products.
- Involved in customer meetings aimed to describe/discuss the proposed solution and highlight advantages over competitors.
- Technical knowledge and support for assigned products range.
- Service activities at customer sites when needed.
- Engineering design and implementation when needed.
- Continuously search for and recommend new products or product ranges.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services